What Should I Wear for My Engagement Session?
We can’t tell you how many times we get the question, “what should I wear for my engagement session?” This is a great question you should ask. And it all depends on what you want. So we’ll give you two every simple scenarios to answer this question for you. Seriously, you only have to answer one question.
So here’s your question.
What’s your style?
Do you love the cultural diversity of the strip district? Maybe you find yourself going to the city when you have time off? Are you in love with dressing up?
- If this is you you’ll probably want your pictures done in a more urban setting like Stations Square, the North Shore, The Cultural District, the Strip, and maybe even a roof top picture with the city skyline behind you.
So, what should you wear then?
- You’re going to want to wear a cute cocktail dress. Your fiancé should wear slacks and a button up shirt. We suggest he wear a blazer or sports coat if you want.
Or do you love nature? Do you swoon over long grass and rolling hills? Are you drawn towards waterfalls, tree lines and willing to take a hike to get beautiful shots surrounded by nature.
- If this is you you’ll probably want your photos done at McConnel’s Mill, Thornberg Nature Preserve, or even Ohiopyle State Park.
- Then what should you wear? Well you’ve got two choices.
- Either you can wear a cocktail dress and your fiancé can wear slacks and a dress up shirt.
- Or, you get to dress a little bit more casually. We suggest you look at this awesome engagement session at Ohiopyle to get a feel for what to wear.